Ministries not optional and the bible is clear that everyone has been called to do something. God has given each of us a measure of grace which includes our talents, abilities, godly desires and gifts. At CBC we equip God’s covenant people for the work of the ministry and encourage each member to get involved in an area(s) in which they are individually gifted. It is because of this that CBC offers so many diverse and interesting opportunities for ministry.
- Cell ministry
- Outreach & Evangelism
- Prison ministry
- Hospital Visit
- Nursing Home Visit
- The youth of Today & Prophetic Dancing ministry
- Computer Club
- Virtuous Women Ministry
- Men’s Ministry
Virtuous Women Ministry “Who can find a virtuous woman for her price is far above rubies”. This ministry is an outreach to all women; they hold the retreat and gather for breakfast meeting once a month, where they pray, fellowship together, share their experiences, encourage and minister to them through the power of God. It deems to enhance their potential to do the work of Almighty God. Men’s Ministry – Men of Destiny (MOD) MOD of CBC. The purpose of MOD of CBC is to provide men with resources to develop godly character, to equip them to influence their world for Christ. Becoming a Christian is not a destination; it is the beginning of a life- long journey.
- MOD is committed to honor and glorify Jesus Christ through worship, prayer, and obedience to his word in the power of the Holy Spirit.
- MOD is committed to supporting the mission and vision of CBC by honoring and praying for the pastor and actively giving our time and resources.
- MOD is committed to being better husbands, better fathers and to build strong marriages and families through love, protection, and biblical Values.
- MOD is committed to encouraging men to press on to know God more intimately and relationally; the need for authentic brotherhood in Christ.
- MOD is committed to better our lives, exploring other business ventures and to focus more on sowing our lives into things that matter in the kingdom of God. MOD is men having valuable spiritual gifts to offer to CCMI.
- MOD is committed to being obedient to the Great Commandment [Mark 12:30-31], the Great Commission [Matt.28:19-20], and men needing a spiritual mentor to provide a positive role model.
- MOD is committed to reach beyond any racial barriers to demonstrate the power of Biblical Unity, practice spiritual, moral, ethical and sexual purity.
- MOD is in partnership with Promise keepers helping to pursue close and Christ-centered friendship with other men.